Friday 28 September 2012

Pictures

On the day Madden passed away we had a photographer come and take pictures of our family. A family of five that wouldn't have this opportunity again.

Yesterday the photographs came in the mail. The pictures are the most amazing and precious gift we could have ever received. These are memories we will have to cherish forever.

My only regret is that we didn't do this sooner.

A few of my favorites...







Madden I love you and miss you biger than the sky. Sending all my love to you up in heaven. xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the one with little man holding his monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you and your family Carly! Thank you for sharing this hard journey with the world. You are an amazing mother with a courageous heart and soul! I will continue to pray for peace and strength for you and your family! May God continue to wrap His arms around you every minute of every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many of us continue to think of you and pray for you daily. You are the most courageous mother I have ever encountered and I have never met you. Bless your heart for sharing your amazing gift from God Your precious Madden with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful.. And, heart wrenching ... Madden's perfect little chubby hand holding the monkey is almost to much to bare. Thank you for sharing, they are beautiful, filled with love. Thank you again for letting us in on your journey, we all fell in love with Madden. May you continue to find strength and peace.

    ReplyDelete