Sunday 14 October 2012

Time

Time goes on but this isn't getting any easier. To be honest, it's getting harder. A week or two I can handle...but forever...forever I don't think I can handle.

There is nothing I want more than to be able to see your sweet little face, kiss your sweet little cheeks and hold your sweet little hands.

I am so sad without you. I think my heart breaks a little more every single day.

I want to go back in time. I want to hold you again. I want to kiss you again. I want to tell you how much I love you again.

I want you back.

Today a bunch of people who love and miss you walked in the hope for little hearts walk in your honor. It was a beautiful day. There were a lot of kids with congenital heart disease there. All little miracles. It was heart warming and heart breaking. I don't understand why you couldn't be one of those success stories.




We will forever do our part to help other little ones living with heart conditions so that they can hopefully overcome whatever challenges they are presented with.

Team Madden bracelets have been made to help raise money for your foundation. The bracelets are very popular. So many people love you and want to support your foundation. I love mt bracelet and will never take it off. It makes me feel like I have a little piece of you with me at all times.


Madden I love you and miss you so much. Words can't describe how I feel. I hope you know how much your family loves you. I hope you felt our love while you were here, I hope you still feel it.
I hope you are being well taken care of. I hope you are happy and pain free. I hope you are watching your big brothers grow and I hope you know how much they love you.

We miss you so much small prince. We love you as big as the sky. Xoxoxo

Love momma ♥

3 comments:

  1. Carly and Rocky, I want you to know that we may not be involved with you on a day to day basis however the children and I wear our Team Madden bracelets everyday. We haven't taken them off since we have received them. The kids tell everyone about Madden and the purpose behind the bracelet. When people see all of us together wearing Madden's name, they ask and we tell his beautiful heroic story.

    And we will continue to do so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep talking Carly, your keeping him alive in the hearts of so many. talk away & never stop. he was here & his life still matters so much! the world is a better place for having had him in it, even if only for a short while. i continue to keep little Madden in my thoughts every day, he's changed my life.

    talk momma, we're listening ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody Honywood (Australia)26 October 2012 at 15:10

    As the above comment said, 'Keep talking'!! You and your family are such an inspiration to others......Madden will live on through you all. Sending you hugs from Australia!

    ReplyDelete