Tuesday 29 January 2013

Pennies From Heaven

I have read in numerous books lately and have been told by multiple people that when you find a penny its a sign meaning that someone who has passed on is thinking about you...pennies from heaven.

I have read it so many places and have bought into this belief. I never used to notice pennies...but I do now. Maybe its because I never had a reason to find them before. Or better yet maybe I never had an angel leaving them for me before.

Lately I find pennies everywhere. I love it. I believe that Madden is thinking about me and misses me.

Last night I went to get into bed and pulled back the cover, there sitting on my pillow was a shiny little penny. I usually cry when I am going to sleep because its that quiet time when I am left to my own thoughts. Last night I smiled.

The other day I had to run out to my car to grab two little things for my niece from her carseat. When I came inside and put them down on the counter a little penny fell from my hands. No doubt in my mind, a penny from my sweet prince. A small reminder that not only am I thinking of him, but that he is thinking of me too. It warms the pieces of my broken heart.

I have a small jar that I keep these pennies in at home because I believe they are a little gift from my son...but there is something else that also occupies that jar, a small white feather.

In numerous places it also states that people have received feathers as a sign from loved ones that have crossed over. No matter how many pennies I have found, the feathers just weren't around. I was talking to one of my colleagues at work about pennies and feathers being a sign and I was telling her how upset I was that I never did get a feather. That night after I gave Ryker a bath I was running down the stairs to the main floor and out of the corner of my eye saw someting floating to the ground. I stopped and picked it up. It was a perfect little white feather. I was skeptical. I checked everything I was wearing and looked around to see if I could figure out where it came from. There was nothing. So I smiled and put the feather in with the pennies. Another gift from my angel.

Madden, momma loves you and misses you soo much. I would give anything to give you one more kiss. Sending you all my love, hugs and kisses. I love you as big as the sky sweet prince. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Jody ( Australia)2 March 2013 at 12:50

    Thinking about you and your family!

    ReplyDelete